Monday, August 26, 2013

3D WIP

Brought what I had into UDK just to double check the snapping. Went back and adjusted a pivot point on the standing support part of the shelves. Started playing with some constructs...


Also changed up the barrel so that it resembles a 55 gallon drum more.


Trading up the smaller shelf pieces in favor of a palette and a (soon to be) saran wrapped box.




Played around with some more constructs



I'm going to need another piece for trim...
Will post rough uv tries in a bit--

EDIT: UDK continues to give me a weird graph error and it won't save my maps....
It also says I'm importing....old versions of FBX?

Gotta remake constructs, thanks UDK.



REAL TALK: THIS MESSAGE IS THE LITERAL BANE OF MY EXISTENCE SINCE AGES AGO and I do not know how I keep summoning it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment